Friday, December 17, 2010

A Long Time

Dear World,

It has been a long time. Since I've written here, yes, but more than that, since I've felt that secret space in my spirit where I can write. This has been a hard year in more ways than one. A year that is nearly over. And as I spend it celebrating with my friends and family, I can't help but to feel something big beginning. It's the freshest breath of air I could hope for now.

So, until I have the space to write out about friendship, endings, beginnings, hope, change - know this: I am finding my way again.

3 comments:

Hannah G said...

I will look forward to the day when your heart finds its way again, back to expression through writing... can't wait to hear about the year and it's aches and joys :)

SASS said...

Oh Whitney! I can't wait to hear about it. It's been a hard and good year on my end, too. Miss you, love!

XO,
Bear.

alee said...

do it. they make hearts smile and they break up the day with their purrs and chirps.
and you don't have to walk them or give them potty breaks.
miss you...summer is almost here and i'll have free time to actually stay in touch!