Friday, May 01, 2009

A shrug and a sigh

Sometimes, I see myself reaching and grasping at straws. Sometimes, I feel myself fighting so hard. Sometimes, I hear my heart weeping. Sometimes, I feel like I'm a dervish, spinning, spinning, spinning.

I see it in other people too. I guess it's one thing we all have in common. The struggle. The fight. Sometimes, I think we get lost in it. Sometimes, I feel myself fighting, and I can't figure out why. Sometimes, I am just sleeping.

I am not profound. I am not wise. I just am. That's the imago dei. Are amness. The problems happen when I definition becomes centered in doing or was being or will be. These are components of amness, but never the end of.

I am just shrugging my shoulders now.

There are no words for right now. Sometimes, that's the way of my incredibly overly articulate life. Sometimes, there is just quiet. And that's my heart right now. It is just quiet.

And that is ok.

No comments: