Monday, June 29, 2009

Deep Breaths and Weekends

I love the weekend. 48+ hours to do whatever I want and to be wherever I want. I love that freedom. And then they're over, and I just have deep breaths and 5 o'clocks to get me through to the next weekend.

That being said, I feel, blog world, it is time to make my official announcement, as I have told most people I felt needed to hear it from me first. I am leaving this fair city of Oklahoma. I am moving to Texas. Fear not, though, it is not permanent. Well, my move from this city may be permanent, but my move to Texas is not. I am living with my parents for a while, working, and trying to figure out what exactly I am going to do with this little life of mine.

This is, most of all, unexpected. I feel sad, leaving this place which has concooned me for 4 years and taught me more things about myself, the world, and God than one blog post could hold. So, deep breaths, weekends, 5 o'clocks, will get me to early mid-August. And then, I'll move.

And, you know what, it's ok. Because sometimes, you just have to move on.

1 comment:

Prue said...

it'll be so good for you to be with those lovely parents of yours. :)