Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Texas.

Things I am learning from this crazy move.

1. Wallowing isn't even fun after about 12 hours. Probably sooner, really.
2. God is still sojourning with me through all this. He is going out before me. And anywhere He is, there is light. So, I just have to keep my eyes open, and I'm in light.
3. Every place has treasures. Some places just also have concrete mountains instead of real ones.
4. Isolation does not become me.
5. Rest is hard.
6. I am whiney and self-involved. Much more than I thought.
7. We're all trying to figure the same things out.

I wish I had more to write, but honestly, I'm trying to just listen right now. I'm not doing very well at it at all. But, I'm trying.

What more can you do?

1 comment:

walkthroughhere said...

Yet even in a list, you still share beauty.