Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Wishing and Dreaming

I am officially exhausted. If I didn't have the foresight to have taken Friday off, I think I would melt into a pile of tears and mush. I am exhausted.

I wish I had time and mental space to write here more often. I wish could let things roll off me better this week. I wish it were so darn hot outside right now (It's been over 100 degrees when I get off work for the past week and a half). I wish, I wish, I wish.

But, all wishing aside, what I really wish, is that I was right here:

4 comments:

hootenannie said...

I wish I could bottle up a tiny bit of Powell's and mail it your way! Sigh. Sweet booky bliss.

SASS said...

I'm wishing I were there with you! Borders. Coffee. Memories. Journals. We didn't know to appreciate it so much then, did we?
Miss & love.

Babbling Brook said...

Ahhhhhhh-come visit. I'd absolutely adore sitting in the feminist section with you and read aloud wonderful essays like this one:

http://www.haverford.edu/psych/ddavis/p109g/steinem.menstruate.html

Love and miss you, come see us(Powell's and I) soon!

Babbling Brook said...

The link didn't work but the essay is "If Men Could Menstruate" by Gloria Steinem