Sunday, February 22, 2009

Oh Balls!

I find that title to be most appropriate, mostly because I find myself shouting oh balls whenever startled, excited, or frustrated. And I bring this post to you with all three.

Just as I was about to post this blog, I knocked over my glass of water. It didn't ruin anything, but it did startle me. So, I yelled to an empty house, "Oh balls!"

Lately, I haven't been sleeping well. Also, I've been feeling naseous after eating. That with a few more bodily ailments gets a frustrating, "Oh balls!"

But, finally, and most importantly, this Spring Break (a mere 3 weeks away, I believe), I will be traveling with dear friends Eric and Peter to the GNW. To which gets a hearty and happy, "OH BALLS!"

That's all, friends.

1 comment:

Livieloo said...

You crack me up! I'm going to post about my date ...