Friday, October 09, 2009

Cricks, but Not Crickets.

Here is another blog of not much. But, let's go with it. We hit it hard a few weeks ago, but some fluff might not be so bad.

I have a crick in my neck. It is really inconvienent and all I can think about is the episode of Sex and the City were Miranda got one so bad she ended up naked on the floor of her bathroom and Aidan had to rescue her. I sure hope it doesn't get to that point. Unless Aidan is around.

I feel like, due to my title, I should mention crickets. But, all I can say is I really hate crickets. Jumping insects are really...well, we just don't get on. It seems that they are just tricky little bastards. Jumping is an unfair advantage in regards to insects. And then there was one time in which my dorm room was infested by crickets. (I even made a Facebook group called "Get These Motha F-ing Crickets Out of My Motha F-ing Room).

On the other hand, there is always lots of really great reality tv to watch. Like any Real Housewives and Project Runway and Top Chef and The City. I could go on and on.

Didn't The Office just make you want a Jim?

3 comments:

SASS said...

I love your fluff! I want a Jim, and I love all Bravo shows.

I hate crickets, too. I think it's because it's highly unpredictable where they're going to jump. Like throwing a football on the ground. Yeesh. Mother effing crickets.

Unknown said...

I don't know if I mentioned this to you or not. But I am reading this book that I think you wrote. And if you did not, don't tell me.

Unknown said...

I just "got" the title of your blog. The book is "Love Walked In" written under the name Marisa De Los Santos.