Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Not Much, but Something

I don't have much to say right in this moment. Except, something.

1. I think my computer is angry with me because I always try to do about 324 things at once on it. I mean, I'd get angry too if someone was that unfocused with me. And that's what it is. I'm devilishly unfocused lately.

2. My mom's birthday was yesterday. I made her chocolate and chocolate and walnut covered strawberries. They are so good. And so hard to say no to.

3. I am in the process of making a work out mix! I love making mixes. Maybe too much. Any suggestions?

4. I am starting, tomorrow, the Couch to 5k runner in 6 weeks thing. There is probably a more svelte title, but I can't think of it. Wish me luck.

5. Have y'all been watching Glee? It's freaking fantastic. AND it's on tonight. So, how about that?

6. I love grey, rainy days.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

glee is awesome

Livieloo said...

I like to run to Nine Inch Nails, Muse, Sugarcult and The Bravery. I'm sure Eric could give you some bomb techno tunes as well.
I love you!

Whitney said...

Liv -

I pretty much like some dirty rap. Haha! And pop music. I mean, everyone wants to laugh while running, right?

SASS said...

Love this post, my love! I wore my cheetah rainboots and sang Mae in the car and splashed around. And missed you and your love for rain.
Work out mixes are my favorite! Black Eyed Peas anything, really. My all time favorite right now? SEXY BITCH- Akon and David Guetta. Good for you!