Thursday, January 21, 2010

Keeping my promise...

Although horribly late.

I know, I've been an awful blogger lately. What can I say? Excpet, man, life has been running fast, and I've been praying hard and trying not to worry and get some sleep. So, remember about three blog years ago (or 2 real life weeks) when I promised a video blog. Here it is. It's a response to Sarah's 10 things that make you happy. Well, here it is, video style. So, if you have a spare 7:39 minutes, sit back, grab some popcorn, and watch the vid. And hopefully I'll be back soon with some real news. Loves to all.

2 comments:

SASS said...

You're so adorable.
I can't play this though, Tone is sleeping next to me. I'll report back when I can watch! Can't wait :)

SASS said...

I didn't think it was possible to love you more than I already do. OMG, that was an epic video.
It, too, makes me realize how long it has been since we've talked face-to-face.
Joel McHale? I'm in love with him. It only makes sense that you appreciate his humor. Tone and I saw him live last Valentine's day. We're so romantic.
I really must check out Glee. (I know you're cringing at the fact that I've never watched it.)
Yellow Legal pads? I hate them. Because there are 3454956 in our home that take up way too much space. Annoying as hell.
Laughter. THE BEST.
Love you, sweet Whitney. You are just adorable and simple and complicated and hilarious and deep and mysterious and silly. And I love all of it.