Monday, January 11, 2010

I've been telling myself all week...

That I'd update my blog.

But, instead, I've researched the emerging church, personality disorders, the history of the railway, Lost, non-Catholic convents, Two Guys and a Girl, looked for jobs, journaled, read, watched Bones, got mom hooked on Twilight, and done countless other things that weren't updating my blog.

But, that's life, mes petites choux.

And, to make it up to all of you, soon (which probably, but doesn't definititely means tomorrow) I will make a video update. Yes, you heard right, the first ever. Because I got a webcam to skype. Which is a fantastic word you can make loads of jokes with.

Anyway, until then, I hope you're having a lovely day.

4 comments:

SASS said...

How do you skype?! I have a webcam built into my laptop. If those work together we need to! I haven't seen your face forever. Can't wait.

Also, just noticed the pic of you Liv & I on your header. Great memories :)

Livieloo said...

You need to send me the website to make my blog cooler. I envy your computer savviness (is that a word?) and I love you and miss you.

Babbling Brook said...

I love Two Guys and Girl, and was just thinking about it in the shower last week...in a non-dirty way...I just find that most of my mindless ramblings happen in the shower.

Also, when are you coming to visit next?

alee said...

hey.
we should skype because seeing your face would be great news.
and hey.
you owe me an email. lovely.
shalom
alee