Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A lot of things that are most likely unrelated.

Or, just an excuse to write a blog.

1. Mom, sister little, and I spent the whole day in our pjs, not showering, and watching Mad Men. There is something utterly mesmerizing about it. I mean, man, they smoke and drink hard liquor like it's going out of style, but the way they dress, the way they live...everything seems so glamorous and so broken all at once. Needless to say, it's almost 6 and I have just taken a shower.

2. I am obsessed with the Scene It game on facebook. Make a cute avatar, buy fake things, take movie trivia quizzes? Yes, please!

3. Next time I have a room I can paint, I think I'm going to paint it purple. Trust me. I had a vision last night. It will look divine.

4. I miss having my own house.

5. I like winter so much. I think it's a very under appreciated. But, there is this barren beauty to it. So, quiet and raw. I am in love with it. So, the fact that it is snowing outside and the sky is that winter snow grey...that just makes me almost as happy as rain.

6. Lastly, rain is one of my most used words on facebook. Who woulda though?

1 comment:

SASS said...

I woulda thought! Silly girl.

My favorite part of this post is capturing Men Men (glamourous and broken. Perfect.) AND winter. Barren beauty. This is the first winter I couldn't agree more.

I love you and love your unrelated things.

XO