Thursday, September 09, 2010

A list.

1. I left my blow dryer at home this past weekend. Which means a bad hair week. The good news is, since I anticipate having a bad hair day everyday, I just sleep in.

2. I think I need to invest in a camera. My life (and blog - which side note, even though I have been horrifically negligent to the point of if my blog were a fern - it would be dead, I still think in terms of blog. What can I say? Blogger at heart) could use more pictures.

3. Vampire Diaries season 2 starts. If you have anything ill to say about this show, take it elsewhere. It is my most beloved of guilty pleasures, and I will defend its honor. Seriously, I'd like defriend you over it.

4. This quote made me laugh this week, "Dance like the photo isn't being tagged. Love like you've never been defriended. Tweet like no one is following."

5. Yesterday, I got to hold my newest nephew-who-isn't-my-nephew-but-might-as-well-be, Nash. And sitting there, with my sweet friend, Val, and my precious, if not just a bit sassy nephews-who-aren't-my-nephews-but-might-as-well-be, playing our favorite game of, Whitney-saying-crazy-things-and-NWAMNBMAWB-saying-no!, I thought, this is life.

6. I hate red box. I never return those movies on time. Free rental Monday always turns into $4 movie I don't get watched.

7. If I say I'll be better at blogging, would you believe me?

2 comments:

SASS said...

I'm cracking up over this! Especially #3 & #4...love your thoughts.
You definitely need to invest in a camera :)
Loves you.

Unknown said...

#7-no

but I wish that you would.

I am a fan.