Thursday, September 16, 2010

This Week. Ek.

Since I know you've all been waiting with bated breath, I didn't make it to the Underground this weekend. Apparently, it's closed on the weekend, which makes all sort of no sense to me. But, I did enjoy Eat, Pray, Love and delicious pizza with a friend. So, in the end, I think I still win.

Do you ever wake up from a night where you have one dream after another and they are so close to things that really happen to you and the feeling they give you is so strong that you have recalculate my whole brain to remember what is real and what is not.

Lastly, since I'm already all over the place, if anyone can tell me the names of the Barbie movies I watched as a child, I would be indebted, deeply to you. Vague? Perhaps. But, I have faith in you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dance! Workout with Barbie-
I had that one.
Adventures with Barbie, perhaps?
That's all I've got.

alee said...

you use good vocabulary.
listen:
It's all crazy! It's all false! It's a dream! It's alright!-mewithoutyou