Monday, July 27, 2009

I just want to crawl into a cave

And not do this week.

I don't want to pack and move things. I don't want to work. I want to have a woe is me week. I want to curl up in a ball and watch movies with Chelsey while our stuff gets packed and moved for us. I want to spend time with people without feeling like, "Oh...this is an almost goodbye." And at the same time, I just want to be home. I just want to be moved.

Which just makes the kind of nonsense I like the best.

So, aside from crying all the time. Aside from trying to move with a sprained ankle. Aside from the weariness. I'm just sad. It's not a horrible sad, and this post is kinda whiney. But, I just am. I am sad and extremely exhausted.

Good thing, in the back of my head and deep in my heart there is the knowledge that I am not how I feel right now, and that it will be all right.

No comments: