Thursday, July 23, 2009

May All Your Weeds Be Wildflowers.

It has been a long time since I've done some of the things that I used to do all the time. Like paint or art of any sort. Like spent a day writing just because it helps. My creative juices seem too often limited to blogs, facebook statuses, and text messages. I need something more.

And today, limping around Estes Park, looking at all the art in galleries, my heart quickened with the possibility of it all. All the art that's yet to be created. All the truth yet to be expressed in a different way. It's all beautiful.

I feel like I can do it again. But, I can't help but to also feel a little terrified.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was just in Estes Park a few weeks ago and felt creative as well... as my husband always says... "Just write for writing's sake".