Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sometimes, I...

Sometimes, I'm scared I'll wake up and too much life will have passed by without my permission.

Sometimes, I worry that I'll get stuck in a job I hate.

Sometimes, I'm scared if I get stuck in a job I hate, I won't leave because it's too hard.

Sometimes, I worry I'm doing this all wrong.

Sometimes, I'm scared I'll grow lukewarm.

Sometimes, I worry my friends will forget me.

Sometimes, I'm scared I talk bigger than I should.

And sometimes, I worry that my mascara is smudged.

So, I try to hold on, cling to for dear life, the knowledge that all of that worry isn't even the point. God's love is. And my fears and worries are important to God, yet incredibly small. I try to remember that no matter which of those things or others come to fruition or don't, I belong to God. And I'm trying to learn that that is truly enough.

3 comments:

SASS said...

You're so insightful, my love.
Sometimes I worry my friends will forget me, too.
I'll never forget you :)

I shall post more tips! Glad you love the spray, too. I've used more expensive brands in the past, but nothing works like garnier!

SASS said...

You're so encouraging. I LOVE that scene. I teared up remembering it, too! I didn't know you were a fan--I saw the movie in theaters first, then rented every season last year. Love it.
More tips are up! I'm so glad you like them. They're just little things I do all the time, and I see so many women who could easily do them, too. I should quit college and start my own biz.

Livieloo said...

I love you darling! I'm so glad we got to meet up last weekend.